Pages

Thursday, March 6, 2014

It must be Thursday


On Wednesday night and Thursday morning
I pack for Thursday.
This was today's line-up.

From left to right: 
packed lunch (leftover corned beef & potatoes)
book (in case of spare time)
handbag (in need of decluttering)
running shoes (in case of spare time AND good weather)
recorder teaching bag (music, teaching aids, recorders)
bible study leading bag (bible, notes, morning tea)
umbrella 
harp music bag
2 big bags of library books to be returned 
(thankfully not part of every Thursday)

Then I go- go-go until 5.00pm, when I finish teaching piano and theory at home.
(no bag for that!)
It's busy, but (mostly) good.
Income, education, fellowship and job satisfaction
all rolled in.
And more free time on the other days of the week ;-)

What do you do on Thursdays?

2 comments:

Amy at love made my home said...

Wow, that is a lot of bags for one day, but very organised, I am impressed!! I hope that you picked up the right ones as you went out. You have a lovely collection of tote bags!! xx

Hill upon Hill said...

Oh that is funny to see.